1. You can shop for wedding rings on the Place Vendome. First stop, the Bridal Bar at Van Cleef and Arpels.
2. Replace your hum-drum, 3-tiered, buttercream wedding cake with a four-foot tower of chocolate-filled puffed pastries covered in caramelized spun sugar — from Laduree.
3. Photos in front of, beneath and on top of the Eiffel Tower.
4. Say “oui” at sunset, cruising along the Seine on the Yachts de Paris.
5. Go for a pre-wedding couples massage at the Spa at the Four Seasons George V.
6. Have a fairy-tale wedding fit for a Hollywood star at the 17th-century Chateau Vaux le Vicomte, the site of Eva Longoria and Tony Parkers’ 07/07/07 wedding.
7. You can exchange “I do’s” beneath the shadow of Notre Dame Cathedral on the tip of the Ile de la Cite, the birthplace of Paris.
8. Offer your guests Pistoles de Marie Antoinette as favors — chocolate coins first created for Marie Antoinette by chocolatier to the king of France, Debauve and Gallais, founded in 1800.
9. Enjoy a honeymoon breakfast: flaky baguettes, buttery croissants and strong coffee on a private balcony overlooking the Champs Elysées at the Marriott Champs Elysées.
10. Bachelor/Bachelorette night in Montmartre: Moulin Rouge, Lapin Agile or just soak in the atmosphere at Place de Tertre or the steps of Sacre Coeur.